Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yesterday was the day - I had the ultrasound!

I had scheduled my appointments for yesterday 10:00 and 10:45 - first the ultrasound and then to see the doctor.
The other day the doctor's office called and wanted to know if I would be willing to move my appointments up one hour because the doctor had to be in surgery by 10:45. I thought about rescheduling my appointments all together because I am really not much of a morning person, but I really wanted to find out if we are having another girl or a little boy, so I agreed to the earlier appointments.
The ultrasound took about forty minutes. The whole time, baby kept his/her legs crossed. Can you believe that?
The good news is that the baby is healthy and is developing according to schedule. The bad news - we still don't know if we are having a girl or a boy. All we know is that this baby has a bit of a stubborn streak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!