Monday, September 7, 2009

Time flies and babies grow!




Thursday (9/3) Natalie turned a year old! Can you believe it, I have a hard time grasping this one. And the really crazy thing is that she is doing so much! She walks, "talks", she has such a personality. When Emily was one, she was crawling and babbling and seemed like a baby still - Natalie, not so much! She has seen Emily, and for a while her cousin Andreu, walking around and talking ALL the time - and she didn't want to be left out, so she caught on rather quickly!
Now days her and Emily are always playing/doing/getting into something together, when I am lucky enough to watch them without them knowing it, it seems almost like two toddlers playing. I treasure this time when both Emily and Natalie are growing and learning so much! I am so incredibly blessed to be able to stay home and raise my children!
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys, These Pictures are goergess second one from bottom up our toothless wonder what a beautyfull Girl last Picture why did we come back here from Vacation o yea Daddy is here so pretty both girls are . Wish you were still here in Montana Love you all MOMA

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!