Saturday, July 17, 2010

Let's catch up! =)

Hey everyone, how's it going? It has been a long couple of weeks here, but things seem to be calming down and getting back to normal - for a few days/couple weeks anyway, then we will be having our baby!!!

Last week, the girls and I went to Modesto, CA with my mother-in-law for a funeral. It was the first funeral that I have ever been to, and it couldn't have been for a more wonderful lady. I would appreciate if you could please pray for the family of Donna Allen, who passed away July 7.

We still don't know whether the baby is a boy or girl, and people still ask when we are going to find out. My answer is any day now! :) The due date is still 2 weeks away, but a girl can hope for a few days early - right!?!

The heat...the heat is killing me! I don't think that I would survive with out the cooler! Seriously! The sunshine makes for nice days to play outside and swim, just ask Emily!!

I hope to post more often and stay much more up-to-date with all of you. What have you been up to so far this summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!