Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FREE Tag JR Board Book

In the Family Fun magazine, there was an offer for a FREE Tag JR Board Book.
All that you have to do to get your free board book is go to this website you have to enter your email address and already own one of the Leap Frog products.
It was very simple, follow the directions, and they will mail out your free board book withing (I think it said) 6-8 weeks.
Hope your little ones enjoy!
BTW, they chose the book to send, so if you already have it, consider donating the book to less fortunate children!

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Katrina,
    I like your style of writing..enjoy reading your blog..good job.take care and have a nice week ahead with the family.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!