Saturday, September 11, 2010

~ Natalie ~

It is hard to believe how fast time flies. Natalie, my middle daughter, turned two on the 3rd. She is two! It is still hard to wrap my head around. :)
No matter how much we want her to stay our little baby forever, she is growing up.
In the last couple of weeks Natalie's vocabulary has skyrocketed! I have read about and heard of that happening, but didn't experience the same thing with Emily - so I had no clue. For the longest time Natalie only said about 15-20 words, and now it seems like she doesn't stop talking --- 95% of which is understandable! It almost makes me wonder if she's been practicing! ha ha
Last Sunday was Natalie's first time out of the nursery at church. She was in the 2-3 year old classroom and she loved it! For the next couple of months Emily and Natalie will be in class together...I sure hope they behave :)
Here are a couple of pictures from Natalie's birthday dinner:
Birthday Cake -- Of course I got to the bakery when it was closed, so I improvised on her name! Good thing I had some licorice around! lol
She was captivated by the candle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!