Thursday, December 2, 2010

We've got winners!

The winner of the NachoMama T-shirt is comment #7:
throuthehaze said...
#1 Follow in Networked blogs-Rae Pavey
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
November 6, 2010 3:43 PM
And the winner of the Mend Mark Bracelet is comment #3:
Marie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am happily following you now!
I *think* and I could be wrong but, I believe that at first the nails were hammered into his hands. But for some reason, (possibly he wasn't staying very well?) and so they also did His wrists. It is such a gruesome thing to talk about :( but I know it is something like that. OK that probably wasn't very helpful!(:
November 8, 2010 2:38 PM
I will be emailing you shortly for your addresses, please be sure to respond within 48 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!