Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A {bit of a late} Summary of My Coffee Mate Bistro Baking Party #CMFFFParties


Back in February, Coffee Mate sponsored a bunch of parties across the United States for their first annual Free Flavor Friday! I was lucky enough to be selected to host a Cafe Bistro Baking Party, and I loved it. Coffee Mate sent me a red leather Coffee Mate recipe binder, recipe cards, a few recipes that pair nicely with their Cafe Collection of creamers, a red Coffee Mate apron, and some free product coupons and samples for all the guests! Awesome, right!
Below are some photos that were taken at the FFF party.
The flavors of creamer that were served with our coffee were: Sugar-free French Vanilla, Cinnamon Vanilla Creme, and {{my new favorite}} Italian Sweet Creme. Isn't that a nice recipe book?!

Some guests showing off the flavors they were drinking, so happy to be having a cup of coffee before bed!! :)

I made some cupcakes and heart-shaped mini-cakes using flavored creamer in the place of the water to enhance the flavor of the cupcakes. It made some moist, delicious cakes!!


My Coffee-Mate apron!

Thank you to Coffee Mate for this wonderful opportunity!

1 comment:

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!