Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday -- Tahoe in February

I have been sharing photos with you of our trip to Monterey Bay and Sacramento in February. I have shared pictures of the Sea Otters of Monterey Bay of the Monkey at the Sacramento Zoo and the Birds from the Bird Man with my Children and I h ave a ton more to share...
But today I wanted to share the weather in Lake Tahoe that we drove through to get to all the amazing fun we had in California. So here are a few shots (from the car) of Lake Tahoe in February
If you have a Wordless Wednesday or a Word-filled Wednesday that you'd like to share, please link up below!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower. Also, on my site there's a page devoted to hops for every day of the week. Go to the top of my sidebar for the link.

    Have a great week!

    NCSue

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!