Monday, July 27, 2009

Dinner, revived!

I am so excited. You have no idea what this new discovery means for my family!! I had a Pampered Chef party a few weeks ago and we made a one pan chicken dinner - it was a variation of the 30-minute chicken. Anyways, I was able to cook a WHOLE chicken AND vegetables in the microwave in just over 30 minutes! A WHOLE CHICKEN!!! Naturally, I bought the deep dish baker that was used in the recipe. I received the products from my show the other day and made the 30 minute chicken AGAIN last night. This time I opted to remove the skin from the chicken before cooking to reduce the fat - Zack objected, saying that it was going to dry out the chicken...oh he of little faith, lol. It took about 30 minutes to cook the chicken and the veggis. I love it! I also have a few other good recipies to try in this baker - 30 minute ribs, orange glazed sticky ribs, mexican chicken lasagna... I love it! In fact, I love it so much that I now sell it - that's right if you every find yourself looking for a Pampered Chef Consultant, look no further! (Ok, so that last sentence was a bit self-serving, but hey, it's MY blog!):P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!