Monday, July 27, 2009

My family!!!


This is an older picture of us - it was taken Thanksgiving 2008. After everyone else had left, we were still at my mom's house and we decided to take a few pictures. In this picture, Emily was almost 2 (literally days away) and Natalie was about 2 1/2 months old...I wont tell you how old Zack and I were!








From day one, Emily has always loved to hold her baby sister. Back in these days it was much easier for her because Natalie didn't move around to much - nowadays it is a comical sight!








I will post newer pictures when I am able to find the box in the garage that has my camera. Hopefully, that will be really soon - I miss taking pictures, it is one of my passions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!