Monday, March 8, 2010

The first Chem test is a thing of the past...

Last week, both Monday and Wednesday, I took my first Chemistry exam. It was hard, maybe even brutal. I thought I was pretty well prepared: I study, I do my homework, read the lecture notes A LOT.

I was wrong. I was not prepared.

I spent so much time going over everything that we had learned in class that I all but forgot to study all the math concepts that we are expected to know.

The test was Monday and Wednesday, we were supposed to get our grades tonight in class. We did not. I am so frustrated! The only thing related to our grades that we saw was a chart showing the grades received, and the average was a 50-something. I am going crazy not knowing if I passed or failed, did good or bad... I need to know, and it looks like I am going to have to wait at least another week to find out.

So if you feel like sending some patience my way, and a few good thoughts, I would gladly take 'em! :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the way, I know I have not been posting as often as I was, so if you haven't signed up for email updates, you can do so on the top of the right side bar! That way you'll never miss anything!!!

1 comment:

  1. Katrina you will do just fine quit worriing so much. OMA

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!