Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oh, I forgot to tell you!

This last week has been Spring Break for WNC, so I have had no classes. Wednesday, of last week, at the end of Chemistry class we were given our graded scantrons back from the first test.
The reason that we had to wait so long was that the professor was giving us the opportunity to earn extra credit toward the exam scores each class period until Wednesday. The extra credit raised the average grade from the first exam (from all of his classes) from a 50-something to a 77% (there were 30 extra-credit points available). Good news, right?
It turns out that the wait was worth it, I passed the test -- even before the extra credit was added in!!
**Insert Happy Dance Here**

Just thought I would share that with you all since I have been sharing my angst about it with you up until this point.

But guess what...in three more weeks, it is time for the next exam.......
**Happy Dance Over**


Thanks for taking this journey with me! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You definitely deserved the happy dance! Best of luck on the up-coming test! Look at it this way - another happy dance opportunity!

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!