Sunday, October 24, 2010

Can you imagine what it will be like?

I normally don't even open the emails where the subject begins with FWD:FWD:.......
There really are not enough hours in the day as it is, imagine how much less time you'd have if you looked at everyone of those emails!!!
BUT every once in a while, a title will catch my attention - as this one did. It was titled
"Beautiful Drawings of Jesus"
The email spoke of an anonymous street artist who created these huge, beautiful pictures in less than an hour. Here are some of them:
Can you even begin to imagine the love and joy that you will feel when you see Jesus face-to-face? I cannot fathom how truly amazing it will be...maranatha Lord!!!

3 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing drawings - in less than an hour! I can't imagine how wonderful it would be to see Jesus face-to-face, but i can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful and your comment reminded eme so much of the song by Mercy Me (I can only imagine)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!