Tuesday, October 5, 2010

God Knows My Name by Beth Redman -- Review --

God has called each one of us by name. There is never a minute that God forgets us - no matter what. This book, God Knows My Name, was a refreshing reminder of how much God loves me. Every woman (or man) who reads this book will be reminded of the truth that they are special to God, that He has a purpose for every life that He created. It is also a great reminder that we have to first seek Him - with all of our heart. Beth Redman shows readers the promise that we have in God, that He has plans for our future and that whatever evil my be in our past can and will be used for good to glorify God.

There is a lot of scripture in this book and enough personal experiences of Beth Redman that I felt like I could relate to, like the book was written for me. I think that any body who reads this book will feel the same way. It is most certainly worth reading.

This book is available on Amazon.com and can most likely be found at your local Christian book stores!

Disclosure: I was sent a review copy of God Knows My Name so that I could write this review, it is my own and honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!