Thursday, June 16, 2011

Do you have a GPS?? Great deals on a few, looking for advice!

We are getting ready to go to Montana in about two weeks. I am pretty sure that it is a route that I could drive in my sleep -- for the most part. {that was a slight exaggeration, I don't drive while I sleep} Zack and I have been talking about getting a GPS. I have been looking at them and researching them for a while now. I have my eye on two and am looking for any advice and experiences that might help us select a user-friendly, efficient GPS. Here are the ones that I have been thinking about - they have smokin' hot deals on them on Amazon too!!


Honestly, I am not sure what the big difference is between these two. We have also heard good things about the Garmin nĂ¼vi 1300LM 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Map Updates. I think that any of these three will be a great choice. I think that since they are all so similar, we will probably end up going with the cheapest of the three. If you have suggestions or advice I would love to hear it! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!