Friday, June 3, 2011

Father's Day is June 19 - Personalized Father's Day cards for only $0.99!!!

If you have ever bought anything from TinyPrints.com you know how amazing both their products and customer service is!! They've got you covered for Father's Day too! You can create personalized (wording, photos, or both) Father's Day cards for only 99 cents when you use the code GC99 !! In fact, I am pretty sure it works on all of the greeting cards.

The cards will ship free to your home with an optional (free) printed addressed envelope that all you have to do is stamp and send, or you can pay the 44 cents for a stamp and TinyPrints will mail it to the recipient for you -- you select the date they will receive it! Go check it out, click here and go see all that TinyPrints has to offer!!

Disclaimer: The link I provided is my tell-a-pal link and I will get store credit if you order from my link - thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!