Monday, January 4, 2010

She's a crazy teether!

Today Natalie decided that she was going to chew on my finger, and I let her. I know, what was I thinking?
Well, I certainly was NOT thinking that she was going to have molars on the top. Not the whole molar, but there is a sharp piece of tooth sticking out on both sides of her mouth. I mean, really...she doesn't even have her two front teeth on the top. Natalie is a crazy teether!
I am thinking about taking her to the dentist just to make sure that her teeth are healthy, in spite of the sparatic order in which they show up!!!

Did your kids have any interesting teething "adventures"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!