Friday, January 22, 2010

WoW - Who ever thought a little bit of shopping could be so exhausting?

It has been a while since I have been shopping. I am not talking about running to the store and getting milk, eggs, bread, chicken, etc. I am talking about SHOPPING - every isle at Costco and then to Wal-Mart to do the same. It is exhausting!

Really, I must be getting older because in my day I could shop from dawn til dusk and still have energy to spare. But now...now I am tired, my back is sore, and I would be happy to never shop again! LOL!

That was pretty much my day, I hope that you all had great days of your own! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!