Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to really quickly tell all the moms and grandmas out there...
Happy Mother's Day!

No body can image the work that it takes to be a mother until they actually become one. Likewise, the rewards are unimaginable until they are obtained. The sweetest thing I have ever heard is the sound of my children's voices saying "I love you Mommy!" and that too is something that cannot be imagined or explained, only felt!

So I hope that today was filled with many good times, smiles, laughter, and joy!

1 comment:

  1. Recently, you asked me why my "subscribe to email updates" widget on my blog wasn't working. Just wanted to let you know, it is now! :) Thanks for telling me!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!