Friday, September 9, 2011

Thinking Christmas?! A great gift idea for the toddler in your life!!

It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas, right?! Ok, well I am not to Christmas yet - all of my kids have birthdays from August through December so I am still more "birthday-minded." I was looking today for something fun for Emily, who will be 5 soon. I came across a great game for the Wii --
Nickelodeon has a Fit game for kids, with characters they know and love. I think this is great, especially during winter months when the kids dont get outside as often to play. There is even a cute little child friendly Wii remote and nunchuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!