Saturday, August 1, 2009

WOW!! She is getting big!

Zack is gone hunting now. Hopefully he will return with some venison!!!
OK, so I was getting a little off topic there for a second. Zack is gone and in the middle of the night Natalie woke up. So rather than putting her back to sleep and then back in her bed (which I only do about 50% of the time anyway) I decided to just bring her in bed with me sinse I had it all to myself anyway. Well, this morning when she started moving around I said, "C'mon Emily stop kicking me." I then heard this sweet little voice cooing at me - probably chastising me in baby language for calling her Emily - and I open my eyes to see Natalie. It was kind of sad, in that moment I realized that there was nothing I could do, Natalie was growing up and getting big. Why, why, why can't she just stay my little bitty baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!