Thursday, October 15, 2009

Michael Bublé's Crazy Love **Review**

I could never get tired of listening to Michael Bublé. This is definitely one of those CD's that will be played a lot in our house. With the snappy songs that make you want to grab your honey and start dancing, or grab a glass of wine and relax - this is definitely a CD that can be called mood music! The combination of the instruments and the voice of Bublé is mezmerizing, if not hypnotic. I enjoy this CD immensely and give it a 5 star rating!

There are 13 songs on this CD and I don't have the desire to skip any of them, which is quite unusual for me!! You may recognize "Heartache Tonight" if you are an Eagles fan (or your parents are!) but expect to hear a great jazzy/blues rendition of it!


Michael Bublé is a talented artist, who has won 15 awards! To see these and learn more about Michael, check out his website.



Album Tracklisting:
1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven't Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes)
11. At This Moment
12. Stardust
13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)

You can check out the Michael Bublé Facebook Fan page and you can purchase the CD here!

Thanks to the One2One Network who provided me with a free copy of this CD to review. Other than the cd, I was not compensated in anyway for this review, and the opions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!