Thursday, October 22, 2009

Disney Store's Dressed Rehersal

Yesterday, the Disney Store had a "dressed rehearsal" (costume party) for all the little princesses, buzz lightyears, nemos, and more. It was fun! We are not going to go trick-or-treating on Halloween, so this was my girls' time to play in their costumes.

Emily is Princess Belle from Beauty and The Beast. Isn't she adorable? The whole time we were in the mall she picked her dress up in front of her and held it out "like the princesses do."

Natalie was dressed up as a mermaid, no it was not Ariel from The Little Mermaid, but she was adorable. Her mermaid costume actually came from Bambini Bliss.

We had a great time, and Emily loved going to "her princess party!"

What are your Halloween plans? Who's dressing up as who?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Girls, Love the Pictures makes me miss u all even more. Jody is here and she seen them
    to. Wish u were here. Love u OMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I love my little angels... Grammy Shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in from SITS. Your children are so adorable. My kids always loved dressing up. We still have a box of costumes and my 14 year old daughter and her friends plan to use some of them for Halloween this year. They still enjoy dress up even now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!