Thursday, November 12, 2009

Win a Kindle!!

A perfect holiday gift for you or someone you love (valued at $259)
That's why Noobie is excited to announce they are giving away a brand-new Kindle, valued at $259.00, just in time for the holidays. All you need to do is fill out the form. Noobie will take care of the rest!

Here's how to enter
To enter, simply fill out the form by clicking the link. When you are done, click the Submit Form button at the bottom of that page to send your contest submission to Noobie. That's all there is to it! What are you waiting for? You have absolutely nothing to lose.

Noobie's Kindle Giveaway will end on December 10th, 2009 at 11:59 P.M. ET. The drawing for the Kindle will take place on or about December 14th, 2009.

1 comment:

  1. I accidentally rejected a bunch of comments, so I am importing them from my email...hope this never happens again. Thanks for your comments!
    Susieqtpie, http://www.blogger.com/profile/10117006170120075445 said:
    I entered the Kindle Giveaway from your site! So whoohoo you got an extra entry! G'luck! My hubby has one but I want one! haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!